Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Weekends!!!

  Brandon and I had a great weekend the weather was beautiful and we got to enjoy it.  On Friday night we went to a Luau with Brandon's family.  It was Cedar Hills celebration week so they had a luau at a park.  We had lots of fun.  We sat in the shade and enjoyed our dinner and time together.  The weather was perfect it was so nice to be outside.  Sadly I didn't get any pictures. 

   On Saturday morning there was a partial Lunar Eclipse at 5:30.  It was really pretty I enjoyed watching it.  I think that is the first one that I have ever seen.  I wish I had my camera so I would of been able to take a picture of it.  Instead google search did wonders for me and found a picture for me.

The only difference is that it was light outside but I still like this picture.

  Brandon and I just relaxed on Saturday which was really nice just to take time and enjoy the summer weather.  Isn't that what summer is all about just relaxing and enjoying the nice weather.

guess what this is?






CHERRIES!!!!




   Brandon and I have a cherry tree in front of our apartment so on Sunday we went and picked some.  There were a couple of them that were ripe but I just thought it would be a great picture to get the cherries when they are this bright red.  We are excited for when they are ripe because cherries are so good.

1 comment:

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

i know what were doing on monday for game night! picking cherries for adam and becca?!!? they look sooo good.