Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day off...

It is my day off and how do I celebrate it.  By waking up early yes early no sleeping in when your pregnant I guess.  So what do I do when I wake up so early do I lounge around until I feel like I have energy to go and do things.  No I'm up right away collecting all the dirty laundry in the apartment so that I can go up to my parents to do laundry.  Once I get up to my parents I start my laundry and than I hangout with my brothers before they head off to go fishing.  They invited me to go with them but all I can think about is...

  I got to clean.  I got to clean my clothes I got to clean the kitchen I got to clean the bathroom I got to clean I got to clean.

  I think I have started the nesting stage I get stuck on things that need to be cleaned right then and there I try to make a to do list and go down the list of important things that need to be done but if I see something and it looks like it needs to be clean my brain switches on me to all I can think about is...
clean 
organize
clean
organize 
clean 
organize...

so I'm off to go and do all this wonderful cleaning for my baby that will be here in about 11 weeks I hope I can get everything clean by than.

No comments: