Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Day at the Zoo!!!


       Brandon and I went to the zoo for our wedding anniversary and I just got the pictures from Brandon's camera so I'm posting them yay for pictures.

  
    Brandon needed sunglasses so he was a great sport and tried on these hot pink sunglasses for me.  Also he let me take a picture of him wearing them.  Brandon bought another pair though I liked these ones better though.


    This is one of my first baby bump pictures.   Elephants are my favorite animal so this sign is talking about how elephants are pregnant for 23 MONTHS and humans 9 MONTHS.  We are so LUCKY I don't think I could wait or be pregnant for 23 months.


      Here is baby Zuri she was out playing with the zoo keepers.  She was so cute she would run over to her mama and than run back up to the zoo keepers to play.  I want a baby elephant that is my dream for one day.


    Brandon's favorite thing about going to the zoo is being able to see all the different kinds of monkeys.  Brandon likes the little monkeys but we couldn't really get a good picture of them so this is the only one of the great pictures we could get.

  Now at my parents house it feels like a farm they have 13 chickens they had 16 but a dog killed three of them.  The big whites one are my favorite they try to run but can't really.  They also come up to you so that you will pet them.  When they were little they wouldn't let them get close to them they would run away now they follow you around the yard.  These chickens are going to die from old age unlike the chickens that I had when I was little.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love the new background :) And the animal photos! I read your other post.. sounds like a good two year anniversary. And I agree... I'm glad we don't have to be pregnant for 23 months.. or have a baby the size of a baby elephant, haha.