Friday, November 6, 2009

Turning 23!!!!

Brandon's Birthday was on the third... and it was an eventful day!!!  When Brandon and I were in Washington D.C. we both agreed that the trip was our birthdays for the year.  So when it came time for Brandon's birthday he was saying it didn't exist.  So October 31st I went shopping with my friend Becca for his birthday gifts.  I told Brandon I was doing a girls day out and I didn't tell him where we were going.  I told Brandon when I got home that we went window shopping.  Becca was amazing she kept the gifts at her home and wrapped them for me.  So Tuesday morning came around Brandon had to go to a Jr. High for one of his college classes and during that time I did the normal house chores.  When Brandon got home I asked him if he would like to go out to dinner.  So we went to Wingers for his birthday dinner.  We than went to Smith's I told Brandon that I needed to get a Birthday Candle for his Birthday Desert because he didn't want a birthday gift.  I was going to put a birthday candle on a Reese's and light it but I couldn't find the birthday candles... so I had to get the candles that were the numbers 2, and 3.  While I was walking to check out I saw a lemon bunt cake and Brandon loves the flavor lemon so I thought it was meant to be.  So we went home.  Than Adam and Becca showed up to watch a movie.  In Becca's hands were Brandon's gift.   Adam and Becca got him a new game which we are excited to play next game night at our house.  Than it was my turn for the gifts I got Brandon. I got him 3 Cd's the first one he opened was Micheal Jackson...  the second one he opened was Metallica  he said that one was his favorite... until he opened the last one which was Def Leopard he loves it that is all we listen to in the car now.  I also got him a blue sweater that looks very cozy and warm I got it in dark blue so that he can wear it to his BYU football games.  Than Marcia came over and wished him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of his family.  Marcia couldn't stay to watch the movie with us because she is a busy college student and has class at 9.  Brandon or should I say Becca chose to watch Blades of Glory.  But before we watched the movie I got out the bunt cake and put the candles on top and than we sang happy birthday to Brandon.

1 comment:

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

You forgot about the 15% off coupons jessica!!! lol