Monday, November 9, 2009

Out with the old in with the new/early Christmas present


So for the last couple of months... a lot of things have been breaking down on us which is sad.  We got a computer from Brandon's mom and that got attacked with viruses before we could get a program on the computer.  That is where all my trip photos are.  That is why there have not been more photos up of our trip.  But the MOST IMPORTANT thing in the apartment broke down on me.  THE DISHWASHER.  I was so excited to get it because I hate washing dishes by hand.  So I wanted to blog about in with the new and out with the old but needed pictures so I just went and took some pictures forgetting that my memory card has all the trips photo's woops...  I am now importing them all to the Laptop hopefully Brandon doesn't mind it is only 920 pictures. 



So there is the old dishwasher... that I was so excited about and than it died a month after we moved in.



 AND...







Here is the new dishwasher it still in the box sad day we have to wait for the managers to come and hook it up but there it is in all its glory BRAND NEW DISHWASHER!








So for now our dishwasher is still our HANDS!!!

Here is the new dishwasher...

It sure is quiet we love it!!!!

No comments: