Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  So tonight is daylight savings yay an extra hour of sleep... I wish... I get to get an hour of overtime instead which I will take because that is better than sleep.  Brandon and I had big plans for Halloween we were all excited last night.  We were going to make cookies and carve pumpkins...  Well apparently when you live in Provo you can't wait until last minute to buy pumpkins.  We went to Maceys no pumpkins... so than we went to Smith's and the same thing no pumpkins well there was one left but that was way to depressing to even think about buying... so we went to Albertsons and again no pumpkins.  I was a little disappointed I really wanted to carve pumpkins.  So we went back home and had dinner than I went to get a couple more hours of sleep before work.  I was so disappointed that we didn't get pumpkins... But Brandon was a good sport because he still made the cookies while I was sleeping.

No comments: