Monday, October 19, 2009

Mosaic Pictures

So I was on Facebook playing around and I saw that you could make mosaic pictures so I did a couple...



I like this one because it has a lot of the pictures of before we were married and after we were married on our wedding day.


 
 
Once again same concept of the pictures.



Same thing again just another photo...



And than I saved this one for last it's me, Erin, and Erica just before Erin left on her mission.  I got photo's of Erin, Erica, and me to be put in this one.  You can tell we won't know what to do with out her for a year and a half.  But I think it will only make us stronger. Miss you Erin!!! and Erica I know your married now but can you still come out to play every once and a while ha ha love you girls. 

1 comment:

Erica said...

hahaha! oh! that picture made my heart happy :) Someone's little picture got to be the food in my mouth.. haha.. ick! Tell me about it! We need to play...