Monday, December 12, 2011

A Question For You?

WHY MEN AND WOMEN CAN'T BE FRIENDS?

WHEN HARRY MET SALLY

UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY

BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY

I'm going to say that men and women CAN'T be friends...  
  • first reason- well I'm married and yes I'm friends with my hubby.  But we didn't get married just because we were friends. We got married because I'm going to let you in on a little secret we were in LOVE and wanted to share our lives together! Shocker I know!
  • second reason- I can say I'm friends with boys but not really... I'm friends with boys because they are either friends of my hubbies or they are my girl friends husbands or awesome brother in-laws.  But I personally don't call them up to go do stuff with them when I'm bored.  I call up my girl friends to go do things.  When hubby and I are bored we call up our friends and go hang out.  Usually it turns out the boys are in one area playing video games or whatever boys do and the girls are doing what we do best talking.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK CAN MEN AND WOMEN BE FRIENDS???

2 comments:

Aryana Pearl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aryana Pearl said...

I believe that men and women can be friends, only as long as the friendship lasts and only if the man or woman have an actual boyfriend/girlfriend because that would mean that the people involved in the relationship would be unavailable in the of that type of relationship