Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Forgotten Carols

Christmas music is everywhere... and I LOVE IT!!!  But the greatest time about this season is being able to listen to my favorite Christmas songs.  I love love The Forgotten Carols.  I haven't listened to them until tonight and my little heart just did a flutter when I saw that they have the songs on their Facebook page.  So I'm typing this as I listen to them which is a little weird.  This is usually the first Christmas album I listen to on the Friday after Thanksgiving.  We listen to this album when we are decorating the our home.  I miss not seeing the tree up but the great part of this holiday is not the decorations it is the time of Celebrating our Savior.

If you have never listened to these songs go find The Forgotten Carols page on Facebook and have a listen it just makes this season a little better.

No comments: