Thursday, October 13, 2011

IT'S A...

Brandon and I we were going to wait for the 20 week ultrasound.  We thought our doctor would have had it earlier than the 26 of October.  Brandon asked if we could go up to the fetal studio on Friday to find out.  I mean we are a little curious about what we are having.  I said yes!  I dropped Brandon off at school went home and got on the website for the Fetal Studio.  There was a coupon for gender determination but it had to be used on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or a Thursday.  Brandon is really busy with school on Thursday.  I called Brandon 2 minutes before his last class to ask him if we could go after school and explained the coupon.  Brandon said yes!  So I called Fetal Studio to set up the appointment.  We went up to mall in Sandy we had an hour to use before our appointment.  I was hungry so we ate and while I was eating I hoped that the baby wouldn't fall asleep.  While we were eating I asked Brandon what we thought we were going to have he said Boy I said Girl.  We walked around the Hallmark store saw cute socks for little baby boys and girls.  6:00 came we went to the studio I had to fill out a sheet.  Than before I knew it I was on a bed looking at a T.V. and saw the first images of our little baby.  I started to cry our baby is really in my belly.  We looked at the baby looked at the face than this baby is kind of tilted.  We than saw our baby start moving all four limbs at once it was intense my baby is already trying to break free.  Than I heard him say "you got what you wished for a little girl" I was in shock I had him repeat it.  This time he said "yep little girl, no boy thing."  We watched as our little girl opened and closed her mouth, kicked her legs, and moved her arms.  She was moving like crazy and we were having a hard time counting all her fingers and toes she has them all.  We are so happy to be having another little girl.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

YAY!

Brandy_Webb said...

yay im so happy for you...its a gift from above jess, and you are sure loved

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

So excited for you guys!!! I can't believe it's not a boy though! It looks like Wellington will have a little girl to flirt with instead of wrestle with!