Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall Changes...

So I thought I would update what has changed recently in my life right now and I'm very excited but at the same time it is bittersweet. I got the midnight job that I interviewed for so YAY. So three out of the fives things that I have listed on another blog have started.
  • I GOT THE MIDNIGHT SHIFT!!! That I interviewed for and I was so nervous about it. Maybe that is a good thing being nervous about change. I love the current position i'm working in my supervisor is AMAZING and the 5 individuals I take care they have become a family to me I worry about them when I'm not there and than when I'm there I have so much fun with them. I love all my co-workers that I work with Together Each Accomplishing More. Haha it spells out TEAM and that was a question I had to answer to get the job and so did all my co-workers. On the BRIGHTSIDE of this new job Brandon and I will be on the same schedule and we will have one day off together which is better than not having anydays off together which we are currently doing.
  • Brandon of course is enjoying football season. We don't talk about the BYU game that happened this last Saturday though but he is enjoying the season.
  • And... Brandon started school
So I decided I need to write out goals and work on them because I put them into action more when I have written them down instead of just saying them out loud. Well this was my exciting news of the day and I needed to write about my big change in my life.

No comments: