Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall begins....

September has come so that means time of change...

  • Brandon has started school back at the Y. Brandon is taking three classes at the Y. He is taking GOLF, RACKET BALL, & How to teach PE. (the classes all have to do with his minor he wants to be a SPECIAL ED TEACHER and a Coach)
  • I'm interviewing for a new position at work... It is going to be a midnight schedule. Why you ask? It is so that Brandon and I are on the same schedule and not living a crazy life of not seeing each other that often.
  • COLLEGE FOOTBALL HAS BEGUN!!! This is Brandon's favorite past time so I'm going to find a new past time while he is at the games... I would go with him but I don't understand football and so I am letting him go with his friends that really enjoy football. But come Basketball season I'm going to be at every BYU game.
  • My New Hobby is going to be Photography... I love taking pictures so I'm going to start learning how to use my camera so that I can take awesome photos.
  • Brandon is going to be turning 23!!!
So that is the start of new change for the Waite family!!!

I love fall I love seeing the leaves start changing colors but my favorite thing is to be able to sip Apple Cider when the air is crisp.

I'm so Excited... We had a GREAT SUMMER but it is now time for a change.

No comments: