Monday, November 24, 2008

THANKSGIVING!!!!

It is time for Thanksgiving and I'm so excited... Last year I was sick so I really didn't get to enjoy the turkey and I also had to go into work before I got to have Thanksgiving dinner so I got the leftovers not a great Thanksgiving. Well that was last year I'm hoping that this year it will be better and I think it will be better because I'm going to be with my hubby. I love the smell of Thanksgiving dinner the turkey in the oven all morning. I love being with the family and sharing memories with each other. This year it is a little different because this is Brandon's first Thanksgiving since his mission and so we are going to be all over the place that day. We decided as a couple that we would like to start a tradition with each other and than when we start our family to continue it so we decided we would go and see a movie together. Than we are going to go see his family for a little bit before we go over to my families house for dinner and than we are going to go back to his families house for dessert and than I have to go into work at 6. So it's going to be a busy day but I'm so excited for it.

No comments: