Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving eve!!!

So I thought I would do a blog on the things that I am grateful for this past year. My family has a tradition every year before we sit down and eat the bird we go around the table and say what we are thankful for. So I thought I would leave a blog for the things that I have been grateful for and what I still am grateful for.
  1. MY HUSBAND!!!- I'm so grateful for the chance to have a husband who loves me and respects me. We have a wonderful time together what little time we do get with each other.
  2. MY PARENTS!!!- I am so lucky to have parents who have been married for 35 years plus to see the love that they have for each other daily. They have been so wonderful to me and I love them so much.
  3. GOING TO THE TEMPLE AND RECEIVING MY ENDOWMENTS!!!- That was such a great experience to be able to receive them and to be able to go with my mom and to have my future hubby there with me when I went through the veil.
  4. MY TESTIMONY!!!- My testimony in the church and in our Savior has grown so much this year that it has been there through the wonderful times and the not so wonderful times.
  5. MY WORK!!!- As much as I complain about work I really do love working the individuals that I work with.
  6. ERIN WINTERS!!!- For all the things she has done for Brandon and me. The rides home to Provo so that I would not have to wake up at 5 in the morning to go get him from work. The late nights hanging out and being girls. The many game nights that we had that she would take everyone teasing her. I love you like a sister.
  7. FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!
  8. JANINE PIXLER!!!- For being there when I needed her. I wish I was there for her as much as she was there for me.
  9. INSTITUTE!!!- I owe the institute for a lot of me gaining a stronger testimony. I have been taking a scripture study class and that has helped me out so much in my personal study. Also my Doctrine and Covenants class Bro. Peterson has helped me gain a better understanding for the Doctrine and Covenants and for that I'm very grateful.
  10. GAME NIGHTS!!!- They were so much fun I had a blast getting the chance to be able to get to know so many amazing people like the Savages...
Well that there is a lot that I am thankful for but I don't want to bore whoever is reading this so... I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember what they are thankful for this year.

No comments: