Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First time in a cart

Can you believe this she is 7 months old and is growing up so quickly.  One day though I will be able to say that she sleeps through out the night she only gets up once through out the night and this is okay with me.  Every couple of days she will sleep through out the night but that is when I get the worse sleep because I wake up when she should wake up.  Well anyway Brandon and I are shopping for Halloween outfits no telling what we are going to be but we had fun looking today.  Well we were in Shopko and I just got done changing her and was going to put her back in the car seat. When she through a fit she sat straight up in her seat and clung onto the sides of the car seat. So I thought lets see how well she sits up in the cart. I moved the car seat and put her in it and as soon as she was sitting she was smiling.  Zoey did very well for her first time she clung onto the back with her little hands when she was feeling unsure that she could sit up.

No comments: