Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday

Brandon and I stayed up last night until 12:49am to be able to wish our little girl Happy Birthday.  While we were awake we were watching a movie.  My stomach started hurting I started getting cramps I could feel the pain of loosing my daughter all over again two years ago.  It made me hurt so much inside.  But the most amazing thing happened after 12:49 I felt my daughter in my arms again I felt the love that I have for her all over again.  I didn't like the feeling of the memories floating around last night but I got the best feeling.  I have been writing in my journal lately that I have been forgetting what it was like to hold little Lexy in my arms and last night I remembered how she felt in my arms and what an amazing daughter she is.

This morning when Zoey and I woke up we were playing with my phone.  Zoey started to grab my phone and I have had a picture of Lexy and I as the background for the last month.  Zoey than started her big smile and than kissed Lexy not once but three times.  Zoey is one lucky little girl she has an angel as a big sister who she know and loves.

Lexy's best friend Quinn is now two but don't worry Quinn hasn't forgotten her best friend yet either.  Laura was talking to Quinn a couple Saturdays ago.  Quinn was saying "mom, Woey's (Zoey) sister" with her arms in the where is she position. 

What a wonderful blessing our family has had with Lexy as our daughter, niece, cousin, granddaughter she taught us unconditional love in the short time that she was with us but she is still showing us unconditional love.

We love you little Lexy De'anna,, Lexy Beth, L.L. bean and all the other little nicknames you had we love you so much.

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY SWEET ANGEL!!!

1 comment:

Diamond in the Rough said...

Very sweet post. I found your blog through Instagram. We too have a baby watching over us from heaven. We sometimes feel like it was a bad dream because we don't have daily physical reminders. But then we'll have an experience where we know he is real and that we weren't dreaming. Thank you for sharing such a sweet moment!!!