Monday, March 5, 2012

Zoey's 2 week check up!

Zoey and I set off on an adventure today.  We had to go to Pleasant Grove for her two week check up.  We got to the doctors office early so that we could be ready for our actual appointment time.  The nurse had me undress little Zoey.  I have learned something this last week you don't let this girl go a minute after cleaning her bum without another diaper in the reach of you.  So I put on another clean diaper before the nurse goes to weigh her.  I follow and as soon as we get there she fills the pants.  Yes, I know what my daughters routine is.  The nurse weighs her and she is 5 pounds 8 ounces.  We head back into the little doctors office room.  I go to start cleaning her bum and I didn't have a clean diaper near me and guess what my little girl does?  Zoey peed all over the doctors office on the floor, on the patient bed/chair.  All after the final measure of her.  Last week she was 19 and a 1/2 now she is 19 so I'm going to stick with around 19 inches long.

Other fun facts about our little miss Zoey:
she lost her umbilical cord on Friday 3/2/2012
she gets up 3 to 4 times a night
she is a little piglet she loves to eat and you have to watch her closely to how much she over eats
she is very content when she is awake she just sits and watches you.
she looked at the pictures of LOVE YOU FOREVER while mommy cried reading it to her
she weighs 5 pounds 8 ounces and at birth she weighed 5 pounds 3 ounces
she makes noises while she sleeps like humming

and I thought I would share some photos of little miss Zoey's Birth.  Thank you to my best friend Janine for taking them they are truly amazing!

Friday February 17, 2012

Friday February 17, 2012

Friday February 17, 2012

while waiting for Dr. Willis

When everyone was laughing!!!

Here she comes with Aunt Laura right there

Zoey! 2:09pm February 20, 2012

Zoey!

Zoey crying!

Daddy cutting the umbilical cord

mommy seeing her for the first time

the amazing nurse!

overjoyed!

I love little Zoey so much!

Zoey Margaret Waite

daddy holding her for the first time!

already wrapped around her little finger!

pictures!

both of my loves!

so grateful she is here!

so grateful she is here!

Grandma Margaret holding her for the first time!

Grandma Margaret holding her little Zoey M!

Aunt Laura (La La) holding her after helping clean her off when she was born.

giving Zoey loves

Uncle Curtis holding little Zoey!

daddy taking her down to the nursery!

in the warmer

One happy family!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

What a lovely family, Jess! I love ya lots and wish you and Zoey much LOVE!

Unknown said...

i LOVE the picture of you seeing your little one for the first time.. the one tear just says everything. what a special moment caught on camera.

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

i LOVE the picture of you seeing your little one for the first time.. the one tear just says everything. what a special moment caught on camera