Friday, February 3, 2012

19 days...

Today we had a non-stress test and our little girl was told that she was AMAZING!  that always makes a mommy smile even if the baby is still growing inside me.  Well within the last two weeks we have moved into our first home.  So far half of the kitchen is unpacked.  The bathroom is somewhat unpacked you know all the essentials are unpacked for the bathroom.  Our bedroom is almost put together.  But more importantly Brandon has been working hard on painting our little girls room.  I haven't been able to look yet because I can't be around the fumes.  But the glimpse that I saw of it when I had to get Brandon to come downstairs because our smoke detector was leaking water... yes I know weird (it was the bathroom upstairs sink leaking).  Anyways the one wall I saw looked awesome and I can't wait until I walk in the room and the crib is set up and everything is in its place.  I will take pictures as soon as I can and post them.

But I can't believe that in less than 19 days I will be holding my little girl in my arms... I still can't believe it.  We got to catch a little glimpse of her today when they were checking my amniotic fluid and I just can't wait until I get to see her and hold her.  But we are going to be quite busy the next couple of weeks getting ready for her.

No comments: