Thursday, May 6, 2010

23 WEEKS!!!

     Wow I'm over half way done with this pregnancy crazy to think I'm almost in my third trimester!!! I have been thinking that I need to write about my pregnancy experience thus far... 

  •      We found out on December 31st that we were PREGNANT.  I was feeling really weird all the month of December sleeping all day and on my weekends they didn't exist I slept every second I could get.  We were so excited going into the New Year with the knowledge that by the end of this year we could have a little family.  We only told our families when we found out in case I had another miscarriage but we didn't.  Keeping that secret for the three months was pretty hard because I had horrible morning sickness.  I had to tell some of my co-workers so that they wouldn't think I was horribly sick and was going to get them sick.

  •     On April 6 I was 19 weeks along and we got to go get the ultrasound done which we were so excited for that we could hardly sleep the night before.  Our appointment was long we got to see our baby GIRL for 45 minutes.  It was amazing I cried it was so exciting to see the little baby inside of me.  They gave us an 85% chance that it was a girl but I knew as soon as the technician said it was a girl that I was going to have a girl.  We than went to tell our families what we were expecting.  With my mom we went and bought pink booties and wrapped them up in a yellow bag.  We than went to my moms work where we showed her the pictures of the baby they didn't give us a picture of what the gender was because they weren't 100% so my mom searched for that picture and didn't see it.  So she had to open the present and she was so excited to see that it was a girl.  We than went to Brandon's families house and we did a little Easter egg hunt because Easter was two days before.  We put yellow, orange, and purple starburst in  plastic Easter eggs and had them find the eggs and open them.  We didn't put the one that had the pink starburst in for a girl that was the last egg they had to open.  Brandon's mom got to open the egg and they were all excited to see that it was a girl.  I didn't want to post on facebook or on the blog what we were having because we didn't get to tell all of our family about what we are having and we have been waiting patiently for them to call us back but they haven't.  So I decided today that I was going to blog about it.  On May 5th so yesterday we went up to fetal studios it is a place where you can get ultrasounds done.  We found out 100% sure that it was a GIRL.

  •    I started to feel the baby wiggle the day of the first ultrasound so on April 6.
  •    I felt the baby girl really kick me during week 20.  Only at night though when I was all alone so       Brandon had to be a little more patient to feel the baby kick.
  •    Brandon felt the baby kick on May 3 she was kicking me really hard that evening she was making my tummy jump.
  •    I wake up every two hours now.  I also wake up whenever I move from side to side.
I just wanted to remember a couple of things about this pregnancy and I am so excited for the day this little girl comes so that I can give her loves and lots and lots of love.

No comments: