Monday, July 13, 2009

Moving!!!




So Brandon and I moved on July 1 to a bigger apartment on the same street in Provo. It was a lot of hard work but in the end we have decided it was well worth it. The new apartment our new home has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a dishwasher, and the best part of it all a washer/dryer. The second room has come in handy we have a office/guest room. The kitchen is not as big as our last place but it gives us more counter space and cupboard





space which I love because I'm all about storage. Brandon and I also moving into the new place we went and bought a couch set for our living room. Our new place is starting to get decorated one step at a time last week I decorated somewhat of the kitchen. Last night Brandon and I decorated the living room. I think Brandon's favorite part of this apartment is that we are allowed to mount our 42 inch TV on the wall so we got to get rid of our cheap entertainment center Yay!! I'm going to miss our old apartment because that was our first home as a married couple and we decided it was time for a little bit bigger apartment right when I started getting really comfortable living there. But I still think the move was a very smart move more space and I get a washer/dryer I love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think it was a smart move too! youre new place is awesome. im excited to see your new couches!