Friday, May 8, 2009

My Mama...

So on Wednesday night I went over to my parents house for my break. While I was there I showed my mama and my papa a video on youtube.com narcolepsy. My friends Adam and Becca with their family made this video its is the number one hit on youtube.com. So I'm showing my mama and my papa Becca falls asleep when someone scares her so somebody jumps in the middle of Becca's conversation with Adam and my mama jumped and screamed when it came to that part. It was really funny seeing my little English mum jump so high in the air so I have to thank Adam and Becca for putting that video together.

I'm so thankful for my mom she has always been there for me. My mom always makes me laugh. I love her so much!!! My mom is an amazing woman and I wish that I will be like that for my kids.

1 comment:

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

hahaa! that is so funny. the funny part of that video, is that adam told me that he was going to scare me some how and to just do what i regularly do, and then pretend to fall asleep.